The humble white T-shirt can go a long way, no matter the season of the year or your personal style. From a casual setting to something a bit more formal, you can mix and match this staple piece to compliment any event. Whether you prefer ripped jeans or a double-breasted suit, here are the most stylish ways to rock a white T-Shirt this season.
White T-shirt and Vest
Unleash your inner rockstar with a white T-shirt and a vest. Whether it’s denim, dark, or something colorful, these are a great way to freshen up an outfit without wearing too much. Opt for a style with buttons made of cashmere or wool, and you’re going to look like a million dollars everywhere you go!
How to Wear a White T-Shirt
- Don’t be afraid to experiment. A white T-shirt gives you the perfect canvas to try something new
- Clean a white T-shirt with other whites to avoid color run.
- Layer bold patterns and shades with a white T-shirt to make the outfit pop
- Look fresh by pairing a white T-shirt with other pale shades. This looks best in the warmer months.
- A classic crew neck should be your go-to basic T-shirt.